Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Hello Oregon: Painted Hills

Oregon: My favourite vacation destination.
        
       





All photos©2014 Am Ang Zhang

John Day Fossil Beds National Monument protects one of the longest and most continuous records of evolutionary change and biotic relationships in North America.


Here, scientists have unearthed fossils of land plants and animals dating back from 44 million to 5 million years old, as well as evidence of dramatic climatic changes.


Away On Vacation: With Kindle.

Chez Sam’s:


And CC, your book is amazing! I am only on page 44 but so far, so wonderful. I think how you turned this anorexia patient around just goes to show what human interaction rather than tick box protocols can do in a short period of time and at low cost too. This is an exemplary illustration on perhaps one of the reasons why a good health system like the one in Singapore can not be fully implemented in Britain. it's the change of perceptions and methodology to suit that's difficult.

And, as a city girl, I found your early life in villages fascinating and very enriching for a bright child like yourself, I suppose, had I been your mother, I too would have not asked you any questions when you were told to leave that school ... but the school supplier of cockroaches! [shiver]Dearime! I run a mile when I see one, let alone catch them and dissect them! boys will be boys after all, now that I know that you weren't joking. you are a cockroach catcher, not only of the soul, but for real! @@

The book is a must read doc, I am really enjoying it :-)”

More here>>>>>>

Kodachrome: 1935-2010
NHS: The Way We Were! Free!
FREE eBook: Just drop me a line with your email.

Email: cockroachcatcher (at) gmail (dot) com.

The Cockroach Catcher on Amazon Kindle UKAmazon Kindle US

No comments: